Are you a REALTOR® looking for low-cost insurance? While it is difficult for independent contracting real estate professionals to locate and purchase “group” insurance style benefits, it is not impossible. The Scheller Bradford Group, an independent employee benefits agency and their benefits broker John Harder have served the insurance needs of real estate agents in Southwest Ohio for many years. Along with health and dental plans, they are pleased to offer a new option: telemedicine.
The Scheller Bradford Group is pleased to offer a program through AllyHealth, a national telemedicine provider that facilitates access to medical professionals whenever you need care from wherever you may be. AllyHealth members get discounts on out-of-pocket prescription drug purchases, medical bill negotiation services, and access to AllyHealth’s telemedicine service without having to pay a consultation fee.
For one low monthly fee, enroll your entire family for anywhere, anytime access to a primary care physician or pediatrician and have a consultation within minutes, by phone, video, or mobile app. Utilize for any number of non-emergency conditions with unlimited use and no per-call fee or copay. When appropriate, prescriptions will be called in to your choice of pharmacy.
Cost of the AllyHealth Basic program is $19.95 per month. The AllyHealth Essentials program is $34.95 per month, which includes all of the Basic program. The options are described below.
The AllyHealth “Basic” Telemedicine Module ($19.95 per month):
• No per visit fee* or visit limitations
• Connect with a board certified M.D. physician at any time of day within 10 minutes
• Option to use phone or videoconferencing
• Prescription drug medicine may be prescribed through the “virtual visit”
• Valuable pharmacy discount card included
• Medical bill negotiation benefit included
• Cost is $19.95 per month
The AllyHealth “Essentials” Teletherapy and Mental Health Module ($34.95 per month):
• All of the above, plus…
• Access to licensed therapists and psychologists (three (3) visits per family per plan year at no cost, then $90 copay); cannot prescribe Rx, but can refer to M.D. psychiatrist when appropriate
• Special referral access to M.D. psychiatrists when appropriate (~$200 copay required, may prescribe Rx)
• Also provides access to difficult to schedule dermatologist providers; can prescribe Rx
• Cost is $34.95 per month