Ever wonder if your listings are being seen? There’s a way you can easily check this in CoreLogic Matrix. Open up Matrix, choose the My Matrix tab and select My Listings. Navigate to the dropdown menu next to the word “Show” (just above your listings) and select My Hit Counters. Your listings will be displayed and you’ll see several column of data highlighting where your listings are being viewed. These column. include:
- Client Portals: the number of portals your listing has reached, either by Direct or Auto Email
- Client Views: the total number of times your listings have been viewed as a Full Display by customers within their portals
- Client Favorites: the number of customers who currently have this listing marked as a Favorite in their portal
- Client Possibilities: the number of customers who currently have this listing marked as a Possibility in their portal
- Auto Emails: the total number of Auto Emails that exist in the system for which your listing meets the search criteria
- Prev. 14 Day Views: number of UNIQUE (one contact) views the listing has received in the past 14 days
- Agent Published: in Concierge mode, the number of Auto Emails that found this listing and was approved/sent by an Agent
- Agent Rejected: in Concierge mode, the number of Auto Emails that found this listing and was rejected/not sent by an Agent
- Agent IDX: a specific listing will increment if someone viewed that listing on that agent’s IDX site.
- Agent Views: This column gives the total number of Views within Matrix. This increases every time an Agent views the Full display for that listing. This column is re-calculated nightly.
This feature offers great data that you can share with your client when they ask if their property is getting exposure in the MLS. Try it out!